Re: Infrastructure | New (additional) mirror in Ukraine (#702)

Title: GitLab

Jehan commented:

For the record, I also checked the org background: it is official mirror at least to Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Mageia

I am going to create rsync credentials for IP-Connect LLC. Please use them for both your mirrors (https://gimp.ip-connect.vn.ua/ and the older https://gimp.ip-connect.info/gimp/), unless you need separate credentials. (we should have given you rsync creds already back when you created your first mirror, but our procedure for mirrors was very broken/fuzzy back then! It's our bad!)

Please check your emails, I just asked you for GPG public key for credential exchange procedure.