Re: Infrastructure | Mirror for download.gimp.org (#691)

Title: GitLab

Abishake Phull commented:

Hi Jehan

Please see the snapshot below to confirm that both domains are owned by us. Officially they are both registered under "Googu Corporation"

We have sponsored an official Centos mirror, please search Googu corporation in https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/. The mirror for gimp is coming from nbshare.io Quota, that is why We provided that as the sponsor name. Hope this would clarify things.

2021-09-28_10_23_54-Manage_Domain_Names

Thanks