Re: Infrastructure | Credentials for mirror in Greece (#712)

Title: GitLab

Jehan commented on a discussion:

I did a new sync but nothing changed.

It's alright. I guess you were syncing from the pub/gimp/ subdirectory when using the third-party. Now you are syncing from the root of the rsync server. Both are fine as far as we are concerned.

I edited our own config to handle the new directory tree. So it's all good again on our side. For now, I will close this report and consider it all good and done then.

If you want to change and only sync the pub/gimp/ subdirectory like you used to do, this can be done of course. Just tell us before you make the change (you can reopen this report or open a new one). 👍

We're syncing daily with rsync via master.gnome.org::gimp

Ok noted. Thanks.