Re: Infrastructure | GIMP mirror https://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/grafik/gimp/ (#715)

Title: GitLab

Jehan commented:

our GIMP mirror at https://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/grafik/gimp/

Right now we are listing you as https://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/misc/grafik/gimp/ which is most likely just a symlink. But if you consider the path without misc/ to be authoritative, I will change it. Is that right?

Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH (GWDG) https://www.gwdg.de/

Is that the name you'd want to see displayed on our mirror list? Or is the currently listed name ok? Currently we display your mirror as "Göttingen University and Max Planck Society".

As you wrote us that we should get personal rsync credentials for our GIMP mirror

Configuration is being updated. In the meantime, please could you give me a public GPG key so that I can exchange the rsync credentials as soon as the config is in-place?