Infrastructure | Request access to extensions.gnome.org infrastructure (#710)

Title: GitLab

Daniel Landau created an issue: #710

Account details

Please provide the following information:

  1. Your full name: Daniel Landau
  2. Your existing account name: dlandau

Your request

What kind of action do you need from the Accounts Team?

I agreed with the current maintainer and future co-maintainer (Yuri Konotopov, @nE0sIghT) that I would start helping out with the server maintenance and development of extensions.gnome.org. I think I'd need at least openshift access for this.

/cc @averi