Infrastructure | Create LDPA account for cfoch (#708)

Title: GitLab

Fabián Orccón created an issue: #708

Account details

Please provide the following information:

  1. Your full name: César Fabián Orccón Chipana
  2. Permanent email address cfoch fanian gmail ocm
  3. Requested account name. Please note nicknames are NOT allowed (https://wiki.gnome.org/Infrastructure/AccountNamePolicy): cfoch
  4. Explanation why you think you should get an account: I need to run gnome-build-meta OpenQA job, so it can create a runner that will allow me to schedule job runs.

Issues to consider:

  1. I have two accounts in Gitlab: "cfoch1" and "cfoch". Both pointing to cfoch fabian gmail com
  2. Whenever I log in to Gitlab as "cfoch", it opens the profile of "cfoch1". This user cannot push on https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-build-meta.git
  3. If in Gitlab, I go to rename "cfoch1" to "cfoch", I get "Username change failed - Username has already been taken" Screenshot_from_2021-10-17_23-04-58