Re: Infrastructure | Move https://gitlab.gnome.org/ole/gnome-radio-040 to https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-radio (#731)

Title: GitLab

Ole Aamot commented on a discussion:

Radio was not part of the GNOME 40 or GNOME 41 project, but it might be in GNOME 42, if we agree on moving the existing GNOME Radio project from

https://gitlab.gnome.org/ole/gnome-radio-040.git

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-radio

I have no idea how you can compare libadwaita and clutter. Different libraries for different purposes.

Did you write any example code that translates the code from clutter to libadwaita that you can show us?

Best, Ole Aamot GNOME Radio maintainer 20 years in the GNOME Project GNOME Foundation member since 2015