Re: Infrastructure | New repository GNOME/calls (#605)

Title: GitLab

Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras commented:

Thanks a lot @averi, @mcatanzaro!

I can't seem to be able to push to the repo.

Also I just noticed that I'm no longer member of the GNOME group (which might explain why I can't push to the repo).

I did get an email today with:

Hello Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras, your membership of the group gnomecvs has been automatically removed, due to inactivity.

For more information, please see the following email:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2014-March/msg00063.html

With cordiality,

the GNOME Accounts Team

If needed I can file a separate issue for this.