Infrastructure | Document how to change/secure passwords (#597)

Title: GitLab

Jeff Fortin Tam created an issue: #597

This was me for a couple of days:

My passphrase is old and probably insecure at this point. Where/how do I change my GNOME infrastructure (gitlab, cloud, etc.) LDAP credentials?

Because I am encountering issues with accessing/connecting to GNOME's nextcloud instance (see https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/nextcloud-web/-/issues/1) and I thought maybe my passphrase was compromised somehow, but then I had a really hard time figuring out how to change my account(s) passphrase because this doesn't seem documented anywhere in https://wiki.gnome.org/Infrastructure (or if it is, it's not obvious enough).

I had to guess that accounts.gnome.org existed and access it directly to change the password there. This ought to be documented somewhere.