Re: Infrastructure | Import network-manager-sstp into GNOME (#586)

Title: GitLab

Michael Catanzaro commented:

tbh I'm not sure why we've gotten into a situation where NetworkManager itself is hosted on freedesktop.org but all its plugins are hosted by GNOME. Seems confusing for things to be split in two separate places. But this does seem to be the right place currently. @thaller, any comment?

(Unrelated: can we archive NetworkManager-pptp? I was taught 10 years ago in school that PPTP was insecure and should never be used, yet here we are. :)