Infrastructure | Import network-manager-sstp into GNOME (#586)

Title: GitLab

Eivind Næss created an issue #586:

I am helping out with the network-manager project and after consulting with @thaller, we thought it would be a good idea to make network-manager-sstp a part of the GNOME project. It's currently hosted on github (https://github.com/enaess/network-manager-sstp) and I've tried to import it under the GNOME group with no such luck (currently under gitlab.gnome.org/eivnaes/network-manager-sstp (project id: 16016) -- no changes has been made since import.

Also, using GitLab API results into a "unathorized" or "forbidden" error:
curl --request POST --header "PRIVATE-TOKEN: ...." http://gitlab.gnome.org/api/v4/groups/8/projects/16016

As I understand, neither of us are sure of the process of doing so or what requirements are involved. I apparently do not have the permissions to create this project / repository.

Please if anyone on the infrastructure team could help, that would be great!