Re: Infrastructure | mirror of download.gimp.org in South Korea (#620)

Title: GitLab

Jehan commented on a discussion:

We can but we are actually planning to do a reorganization of the page instead of this ugly list which probably nobody reads under the download buttons. We will have a separate benefactor page which will also list the mirror sponsoring organizations (also listing them better, i.e. with their name instead of just URIs). Also this page will only list the GNOME-validated mirrors (one of which you now are) in a semi-automatized process.

Hence the list in the download page will disappear. It may take a month or 2 before this happens, but if you don't mind, waiting for this will avoid to waste volunteer work: gimp-web#236