Re: Infrastructure | Link gnomeid, foundation_id and GitLab account (#622)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@sophie-h I'm not confident in providing a publicly readable list of LDAP uids for security reasons, if you have a GitLab account, which you do, I'd suggest reading the code at [1] to grab the information you need out of the GitLab API directly. On the foundation_id side, that's mainly the LDAP UID assigned to a specific username, not sure it's of much interest for the data gathering you're handling :-)

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/sysadmin-bin/-/blob/master/gitlab/gitlab-operations.py#L28