Infrastructure | Lasem project maitainership request (#608)

Title: GitLab

Emmanuel Pacaud created an issue: #608

My account has been deactivated due to inactivity, and I have lost my maintainer rights on the Lasem repository.

I'd like to have my account reactivated in order to be able to move this project to github and archive it on GNOME gitlab.

By the way, in the automatic message I have received, there is a link to a message that mentions accounts gnome org, which is not valid anymore it seems.

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2014-March/msg00063.html