Infrastructure | My personal GitLab repos are corrupted somehow... (#523)

Title: GitLab

Evan Welsh created an issue #523:

It seems like all of my personal repos on GitLab were "corrupted" somehow. With GJS I had to reclone and then force push to get the remote to work normally.

But the same issue is impacting my other repos, and these don't have upstreams... ewlsh/gjs-guide!16

The history still exists but it is broken somehow and it doesn't agree with my local versions.