Infrastructure | gnome.org donation links are 404 (#648)

Title: GitLab

Sophie Herold created an issue: #648

I don't know where else to report, therefore trying it here.

As I have reported at Teams/Engagement/websites/main-site#7 a lot of core apps (at least 19) include "https://www.gnome.org/friends/" (404) in there metadata for donation. Even updating the metadata would not fix this immediately because of distribution packages etc. I'm also got this as an issue report World/apps-for-gnome#29.

In the meantime I also noted that "https://developer-old.gnome.org/" as well as "https://l10n.gnome.org/" link to "https://www.gnome.org/support-gnome/" which is also 404.

Therefore I would suggest to add http redirects

Probably outside of Wordpress, because I'm not sure Wordpress has a feature for that?

Thanks in advance!