Re: Infrastructure | tripolskypetr - new account request (#565)

Title: GitLab

Zander Brown commented:

I randomly got a mail about this - Given I don't know you and you don't seem to have any history with GNOME I'm afraid I won't be vouching for you

Please note if you just want to use GNOME GitLab for hosting your personal "GFrame" project you already can and indeed you can even fork and submit MRs to GNOME projects without having push rights