Infrastructure | New account for svenfoo (#442)

Title: GitLab

Sven Neumann created an issue #442:

Account details

Name: Sven Neumann Email: sven svenfoo org Account name: svenfoo or sneumann

I've been contributing to librsvg lately and @federico will vouch for me. Actually I already used to have a GNOME account a long time ago when I was hacking on GIMP and some other things, but that's another story...

I would prefer to keep my current account name "svenfoo" on gitlab.gnome.org, but it seems like you are very strict about account names and wouldn't even make an exception for an old fart like me, right? Can my current account be somehow renamed then so that I don't loose the contributions associated with it? That would be lovely, thanks.

/cc @averi