Infrastructure | Access to GNOME group for ovitters account (#439)

Title: GitLab

Olav Vitters created an issue #439:

Account details

Please provide the following information:

  1. Your full name: Olav Vitters
  2. Your existing account name: ovitters

Your request

What kind of action do you need from the Accounts Team?

  1. I need access to the gnomecvs and/or ftpadmin group (please make sure you can provide one or more existing GNOME module maintainers who can vouch for your access. Feel free to mention them directly on this issue)

I always had gnomecvs access, plus ftpadmin. I just want to be in the GNOME group on GitLab to do some minor contributions.

/cc @averi