Infrastructure | Set up documentation status tracker (#431)

Title: GitLab

Shaun McCance created an issue #431:

I wrote this little documentation status tracker:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/shaunm/docstatus

It would be cool to get it running on gnome.org, updating maybe hourly. To run it, just run the docstatus script. It will create a __git__ directory to hold git checkouts. It will create a __build__ directory to hold the built HTML and other files. I'm happy to make those command-line arguments or whatever makes admins' lives easier.

The first run has to git clone everything, but after that it just does git update whenever it can. It takes about 2 minutes for me, but much of that is network-bound, and my home network might not be an accurate predictor of some data center network.