Infrastructure | Mailman: Mention discourse.gnome.org and the distributor tag on distributor-list (#429)

Title: GitLab

Olav Vitters created an issue #429:

Hi,

As there was a email stuck in the moderation queue of distributor-list, I've asked for a 'distributor' tag on discourse.gnome.org. This as Discourse is meant to replace most mailing lists anyway, plus because the same message was actually posted on Discourse, I just didn't notice it.