Re: Infrastructure | Externally-hosted Matrix instance is not fully configured (#467)

Title: GitLab

Vanadiae commented on a discussion:

Making it easy to try out Matrix is fundamentally important for the decision process on our chat platform, if nobody can try it out, how are they supposed to have an opinion on it?

I couldn't agree more here, especially since a lot of the contributors are already out there on Matrix. It would also put it on-par with what UX chat.gnome.org provides on this regard.