Infrastructure | Asking for new account Nour E-Din (#445)

Title: GitLab

Nour E-Din El-Nhass created an issue #445:

Account details

  1. full name : Nour E-Din Osama Mohamed EL-Nhass
  2. email address : nouredinosama gmail com
  3. Requested account name : nourmat
  4. Explanation why you think you should get an account : I was a GSoC student for Gnome 2020 for Evolution project, I am requesting this account to be able to transfer my work (https://gitlab.gnome.org/nourmat/evolution-etesync) which is under my name to the newly created repo under Gnome name (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-etesync).
  5. Public part protected SSH version 2 key pair : id_rsa.pub.

Also just inquiring, does this account (the one I am currently using to issue) can be connected to this one, or will this be a different one.

Thanks,

/cc @averi @mcrha