Infrastructure | Shorter URL for the Code of Conduct (#443)

Title: GitLab

Felipe Borges created an issue #443:

We, the Code of Conduct Committee, want to add links to the various GNOME chat/forums/discussion platforms that our community uses. Some of these platforms have support for pinned messages, announcements, and things of this kind. Some of these are space or character-length limited, so a shorter URL would be much better (and also easier to remember).

Would it be possible to have a URL redirection from https://conduct.gnome.org that redirects to https://wiki.gnome.org/Foundation/CodeOfConduct ?

Thanks!