Re: Infrastructure | Request git account: Mohammed Tayeh (#487)

Title: GitLab

Mohammed Tayeh commented:

hi, I'm new here, but i have multiple contribute on fedora project, I'm use Gnome for more 8 years and the gnome weather app not show my city, today I'm trying to fix this error I was find the error in the file https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libgweather/-/blob/master/data/Locations.xml and trying the fix local on my fedora 33 and it's work (i add about 20 city on my country that was zero city) so i need to push this cities, so we can see all Palestine cities in next update, and allow Palestinian People to use gnome weather app

Thanks @averi