Re: Infrastructure | Create gnome-screencast repository (#121)

Title: GitLab

Bastien Nocera commented:

The official body that can decide what is considered a GNOME project is the board

Note that the question here is not whether gnome-screencast is a GNOME project, but whether it can be uploaded to a new repository in the GNOME namespace. That distinction is one we started to make when moving to gitlab.

So that is what the board is trying to solve, however it's more delicate and has more pieces than it looks like at a first glance.

When was this last discussed? The most recent minutes uploaded are from February 10th, and don't mention this agenda item. Should we open a board ticket for that?