Re: Infrastructure | Consider hosting a private PeerTube instance (#347)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

From IRC:

<av> feaneron, the thing there is a video service requires 1. bandwidth 2. storage
<av> and both implies increased costs
<av> and impacts across the data center where GNOME services are hosted
<av> so I cannot promise that'll ever be a thing today
<av> on top of that there's the fact we dramatically increased the number of services we host/maintain
<av> given Openshift eases that
<av> and we're at a point where we'd like to spend our efferts to make sure what runs today runs efficiently and most importantly in a secure way
<av> aka not having a service we set up today and ends up unmaintained in 3 months
<av> as that takes in security risks and what not