Infrastructure | Consider hosting a private PeerTube instance (#347)

Title: GitLab

Georges Basile Stavracas Neto created an issue #347:

Popular proprietary video streaming platforms such as YouTube and Twitch are seeing an influx of hazardous elements being exposed. Recent cases of racism and prejudice being freely promoted on YouTube don't help too.

Personally, I was using YouTube to live-stream GNOME development videos, but after these cases, I refuse to use this platform again to upload GNOME content.

PeerTube doesn't have (yet?) live streaming support, but I'd like to at least record and publish GNOME videos in a GNOME-controlled instance.