Re: Infrastructure | Run CI containers with --cap-add SYS_PTRACE (#370)

Title: GitLab

Sri Ramkrishna commented:

I'm watching this issue as I'm also working on a ci runner.

I can understand that turning off CI for external contributors in World when ci runner resources are limited is a good thing.

But I'm hoping that we can still use it for extensions rebooted. If I have to I will fundraise for ci resources or get my employer to donate resources so I can have CI for GNOME.