Infrastructure | CI is broken (#496)

Title: GitLab

Michael Catanzaro created an issue #496:

Looks like we are downloading a new alpine container from Docker whenever we run the CI? We need to host the container on gitlab.gnome.org instead.

ERROR: Preparation failed: Error response from daemon: toomanyrequests: You have reached your pull rate limit. You may increase the limit by authenticating and upgrading: https://www.docker.com/increase-rate-limit (docker.go:142:0s)