Infrastructure | Mirror for gimp-macos-build disappeared (#495)

Title: GitLab

Jehan created an issue #495:

GIMP used to have a mirror for the gimp-macos-build repository on Github: https://github.com/GNOME/gimp-macos-build/

There are usually no mirrors for Infrastructure repositories, but this was granted to us in #149 because the build service we use for our macOS package (CircleCI) can only follow Github repositories.

For a few months, we had no builds (for lack of macOS contributor) but now we got a new contributor, but the Github mirror is gone, hence our automatic CircleCI builds as well! Could the mirror be reinstated please and me being given admin access to this mirror again (as previously)?

Thanks!