    List:    release-team gnome org
    From:    sales mylinkwell com
    Subject: OTDR&FTTx ODN Online Store Opened?Big Surprise
    Reason:  SpamAssassin identified this message as possible spam (score 6)

At your convenience, visit:

    https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/admindb/release-team

to approve or deny the request.

This message should not have been sent because mailman is configured to reject mails from nonmembers under Privacy options... -> [Sender filters] -> "Action to take for postings from non-members for which no explicit action is defined." I think I have configured mailman properly and it's just ignoring its own settings, but maybe I've made a mistake somewhere?

Anyway, we don't need this list anymore, so we can just decommission it entirely. That means release-team-lurkers@ would go away as well.