Infrastructure | Archive vino (#406)

Title: GitLab

Michael Catanzaro created an issue #406:

vino is obsoleted by gnome-remote-desktop. It contains a bundled copy of libvncserver from 2004 and that is not great because libvncserver receives a lot of remote code execution CVEs every year. Apparently nobody noticed or cared that we're 15 years behind on libvncserver updates. My proposal is to declare bankruptcy here and move it to Archive. This should make clear that downstreams are on their own if they choose to continue shipping it.

I mailed @davidk and @oholy last week to confirm that this is OK and haven't heard any objections yet. If nobody objects within, say, another week, let's do this. Also CC @jadahl