Infrastructure | blog for extensions (#383)

Title: GitLab

Sri Ramkrishna created an issue #383:

We have started a project called "extensions rebooted" and it has started in earnest. But we would like to tell the community what we are doing since part of this is to build a community of extension writers.

To that purpose, we would like to create a blog so that we can talk about them. This should be similar to the gnome shell blog that Georges writes on.

GNOME shell extensions project has the support of the GNOME shell team, GJS maintainer and various other people. It is also going to be a test project for a number of ideas as it relates to outreach. Happy to chat about this and answer any questions on rocket chat.