Re: Infrastructure | Permanent URLs at api.gnome.org for Tracker schemas (#291)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@sthursfield, @carlosg, landed https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/tracker/-/tree/oscp for you, you will find the httpd config under https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/tracker/-/blob/oscp/app_data/httpd-cfg/tracker.api.gnome.org.conf, that's the only file you're required to modify in order to land the redirects you need. You can also login to Openshift via https://openshift.gnome.org:8443 using your GNOME Account. Please let me know once you did so so I can grant you admin access there.

tracker.api.gnome.org is now available and pointing to www.gnome.org. In addition to that please make sure the let's encrypt pieces are left intact on the vhost. Thanks!