Re: Infrastructure | GitHub considered harmful (#190)

Title: GitLab

Sri Ramkrishna commented:

Yes, which means that Gitlab is also part of the problem. I think this just underscores that it is political activism that resolves this issue not licensing or anything like that. Gitlab has been rightly been criticized for this - but ultimately we can't stop ICE and others without political activism. That's what I'm doing. GOTV and others is the right way to go.