Re: Infrastructure | GitHub considered harmful (#190)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@mjog, the gitlab meta user we're using is [1]. Before we introduced automatic issue forwarding between github and gitlab we were merely closing issues that were created on github with a message mentioning they had to report the same content on the official GNOME bug tracking instance: harder to find those numbers but we have roughly 9-10 months of historical data for [1].

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/gitlab-bot