Re: GitLab account repeatedly deleted/blocked

Hey Andy,

seems your account triggered a couple of filters:

1. your name/surname was used in the past to generate spam on the instance
2. you were using a tor exit node that was reported as abusive

I did unlock your account (andy.porter), you should be good to go, thanks!

Il giorno mar 7 mag 2019 alle ore 11:26 Andy Porter via