GitLab account repeatedly deleted/blocked

Hello,

I tried to create a GNOME GitLab account using Tor Browser to submit a bug report.  Once I submitted the bug report, I got a 404 and it was as if my account had been deleted.  So I tried re-creating the account not using Tor Browser, and again my account disappeared.  Finally, I tried authenticating using a GitHub account, but then my account was blocked.  It says to contact the GitLab administrators but does not say how to do so.

How can I register an account?

Thank you,
Andy