Re: Infrastructure | Redirect https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=L10N to https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Translation/ (#112)

Title: GitLab

Andre Klapper commented:

@averi: My imaginary list of followup steps, in this order:

  • Sort out what should happen with the existing 21000 open Bugzilla tickets in 189 Bugzilla products. I see some maintainers still updating tickets in there. Or maintainers who want their open BZ tickets in Gitlab. (I might be able to help with that.)
  • Act accordingly, e.g. by mass-migrating a product's tickets from Bugzilla to Gitlab (cannot help with that) or mass-closing a product's open tickets in Bugzilla (I can help with that).
  • For those Bugzilla products which have been "cleared" (zero open tickets), potentially make the tickets in these specific products read-only. I can help with that.
  • Convert to static content and remove the Bugzilla software form servers (I cannot help with that but can provide pointers).