Re: Infrastructure | Unable to push translations Release Notes via Damned Lies (#116)

Title: GitLab

Daniel Șerbănescu commented:

Hello, I'll send what I sent on gnome-i18n here as well.

There are still errors committing from Damned Lies. Now the "Submit to repository" appears in the dropdown but when I choose it it fails.

This is the complaint:

A apărut o eroare în timpul aplicării acțiunii: Comiterea nu a reușit. Eroarea a fost: „[Errno 1] Command: "['git', 'commit', '-m', 'Update Romanian translation', '--author', 'Daniel Șerbănescu ']", Error: hint: The '.git/hooks/pre-commit' hook was ignored because it's not set as executable. hint: You can disable this warning with git config advice.ignoredHook false. ”

The first part translates as "There was an error while applying the action: Commit failed. The error was..."

I tried to commit manually via git but I still get:

«««GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to this project. fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.»»»

Regards Daniel