Re: Infrastructure | New repository infrastructure/gimp-macos-build (#149)

Title: GitLab

Jehan commented:

Yeah I don't mind either a way or another. We just want the origin repository on GNOME's gitlab with a read-only mirror on github (GNOME account, since our goal is to stop with usage of unsecure personal accounts). Then whether it is in GNOME or Infrastructure (probably "the place to be" for a build repo, but if it makes things over-complicated, is it worth the bother?), I don't mind. :-)