Infrastructure | Increase upload file size limit for Wordpress (blogs.g.o) (#85)

Title: GitLab

Kurt von Finck created an issue:

With the imminent closure of Google+, I am looking to import my feed to my GNOME blog. My feed is not a tremendous size (~650 posts) and the file size of my backup is 3.1MB.

However, the current limit of our Wordpress instance is 2MB. I'd like to request that be increased to 10MB. That should allow enough size for even the largest imports of backups.

This can be done via editing a specific theme's css, an .htaccess file, or site-wide via php.ini. I would suggest the third option.

upload_max_filesize = 10M post_max_size = 2M max_execution_time = 300

/cc averi