Re: Infrastructure | Verify gnome.org with Google Search Console (#80)

Title: GitLab

Philip Withnall commented:

@averi I think also this Issue should be reopened. The concerns behind GOA, and recent Google's Policy Updates are still a matter, for now.

No, this issue is about verifying the domain ownership. Please file self-contained, discrete tasks for different aspects of this overall issue against the relevant components, otherwise we’re going to end up with one monster issue which nobody can track the status of. If we need a high-level issue to track the subtasks from, then that can probably be filed against GOA. See my comments above for links to the other issues I’ve already filed for other parts of this task.