Re: Infrastructure | CoC team's references should maybe not appear in referenced issues (#71)

Title: GitLab

GitLab Admin - Carlos Soriano commented:

Indeed, that is really bad. The CoC project is all hidden, doesn't even show up in the list of projects, so I wouldn't have expected any form of information around.

I'll try to see if there is an open issue about this GitLab upstream.

I also made this issue confidential. For future cases, if something is time sensitive feel free to write me directly at the regular gnome address or for more urgent matters at csoriano1618+admin gmail com.