Infrastructure | Captcha fails to work on gnome-list (#68)

Title: GitLab

Olav Vitters created an issue:

Hi,

Someone emailed me (I'm listed on gnome-list) as they failed to get by the Captcha. They wrote me in Dutch, so possibly only the Dutch subscribe page is broken. I've manually added that person to the subscribers list. However, I do wonder if the captcha is working (it seems to show up though..).

Could you please check if people are able to subscribe?

Thanks!!