Re: increasing Wordpress max file size

Issue for this has been opened already [1].

cheers,

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/issues/85

Il giorno mar 5 feb 2019 alle ore 14:32 Kurt von Finck <kvf gnome org>
ha scritto:

With the imminent closure of Google+, I am looking to import my feed to my GNOME blog. My feed is not a
tremendous size (~650 posts) and the file size of my backup is 3.1MB.

However, the current limit of our Wordpress instance is 2MB. I'd like to request that be increased to 10MB.
That should allow enough size for even the largest imports of backups.

This can be done via editing a specific theme's css, an .htaccess file, or site-wide via php.ini. I would
suggest the third option.

upload_max_filesize = 10M
post_max_size = 2M
max_execution_time = 300

Thanks!

--
./k

kurt von finck

http://www.mneptok.com

Music is the space between the notes. - Debussy