Infrastructure | Stale output from ftpadmin install (#88)

Title: GitLab

Will Thompson created an issue:

I just performed my first tarball upload, and noticed a few issues:

$ ssh master.gnome.org ftpadmin install gnome-initial-setup-3.31.90.tar.xz
[…]
Your tarball will appear in the following location on ftp.gnome.org:

  https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-initial-setup/3.31/

It is important to retain the trailing slash for compatibility with
broken http clients, and to use http as it is less taxing on the server.

If it is important to use http, then the given URL should not use https. I think it's more likely that the second clause of the sentence should be dropped.

[…]

Please report any problems to:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=sysadmin

This should read https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/issues/new. :-)