Re: Infrastructure | Can't delete Geary branch `master` (#127)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@mjog, the pre-receive hooks are globally configured to keep track of the master branch as the main one used for development as that's part of GNOME development standards and policies. If we kill the master branch we'd lose the ability to dynamically generate and fetch doap files from within the tools (including ftpadmin) used globally on the GNOME Infrastructure.