Re: Infrastructure | Requesting a sample of wiki data to assess future migration to MediaWiki (#49)

Title: GitLab

Andre Klapper commented:

My first attempt was to wget a ton of them last year at GUADEC, and I was pretty quickly booted off the server.

(I don't like things that feel stuck, so...:) If you add enough sleep calls in a bash script there should not be an issue (or explicitly ask for whitelisting your IP in #sysadmin on GimpNet IRC)?